Transforming Ideas Into Reality Through The Built Environment
Jeffery Scott Architects and Engineers stands by the belief that creative design, attention to detail, integrated solutions and quality service results in peace of mind to the client. Care is given to each project as if we were a partner and as if it were our own. It is through personal attention a relationship of trust develops and the client’s needs are met. The number of repeat clients is evidence of the value of our service.
Since 1993, JSA has built a strong portfolio of clients in commercial, office, interiors, industrial and residential design. The diversity of project types allows our staff to seek unique solutions to each project with a fresh and energetic approach. Communication is the strongest design tool for identifying a project’s challenges and advising the client through the process. The “Big Picture” is always a top priority, through responsible design, not only does the client benefit, but it also has a positive affect on the surrounding community.
JSA’s strength resides in its professional staff. Aside from Architecture, “In-House” capabilities include mechanical and electrical engineering services. This allows JSA to act as its own consultant, enhancing response times and delivering more thorough construction documents, bringing greater value to the client.
Through technical skills and professional knowledge, the client turns to JSA as a resource. Our commitment to providing unique design solutions and acting in the clients best interest is at the core of Jeffery Scott Architects and Engineers. Working hand in hand with the client, both effective and efficient solutions are achieved.
This is the best set of drawings I have reviewed in quite awhile.
I can see why you are the preferred Dunkin Architect.
I appreciate the level of care and detail on your drawings.
JSA pledges to our clients that each employee commits to our core values:
- Treat every client as if they were the only client in the office.
- Their project is the most important one to them and it also should be to you.
- Understand the clients needs and values. Every decision made on behalf of the client should be in their best interest.
- Understand the big picture. Take ownership and responsibility for your work. “I don’t know” is an unacceptable answer. If you don’t know, who is suppose to? If you don’t care who will?
- Decisions made on a project affect the entire project team.
- Communication and coordination is essential for the success of every project.
- Responsiveness is essential for the success of the project as well as demonstrating respect for all parties involved.
- The quality of the documentation is reflected in contractor bid range, permitting and construction administration.
- Environmentally conscious design principles are explored on every project.
- Quality design matters.
- Every project is a learning opportunity to grow as a professional.